Musician Ear Plugs
The musician ear protection an ideal hearing protector for musicians and concert attendees, but is also useful to anyone who needs to hear accurately in high-noise environments. These are also available in electronic form.
High-Fidelity Hearing Protection
Musicians Earplugs are a custom product, made individually for each user. Musicians practice and perform in a variety of different settings. They are exposed to high levels of sound, sometimes for long periods and may require different amounts of protection depending on sound levels encountered during rehearsals and performance. Some musicians use one type of attenuator in one ear and one type in the other, depending on the source and location of the sound.
- Reduces sound levels evenly so that music and speech are clear and natural, not muffled as with other earplugs
- Reduces risk of hearing damage for many noisy occupations and noisy venues, such as airshows, parades, athletic events and motor sports
- Enhances the music experience for audiences while protecting hearing
- Allow musicians hear their own instrument and their blend with others
- 3 levels of sound reduction: 9 dB, 15 dB and 25 dB
- Interchangeable buttons
- Custom earmolds require ear impressions
- Regular use of these high-fidelity earplugs while practicing, performing and listening to music will protect hearing from the cumulative effects of overexposure to loud sound throughout life.
- A little time may be required to acclimate to these earplugs. Many musicians report that they hear their own instruments better, as well as the balance with those around them.